You were our honorary grandfather and we will treasure you always.
1. Thank you for reminding us to live in now.
2. Thank you for reminding us to focus on kindness.
3. Thank you being a part of our childhood.
4. Thank you for being part of our adulthood.
5. Thank you for making terrible dad jokes to make us smile.
6. Thank you for reminding us treat each other the way we’d want to be treated.
I turned off the talking politicos. Too much jabbering at each other. Not enough care about humans. LLAP
7. Thank you for walking with us on our toughest journeys.
8. Thank you for reveling in science and inspiring a generation.
10. Thank you for reminding us that we control our own future.
11. Thank you for reminding us to prioritize our families.
These are beautiful days. Folks ask what I ‘m doing. I tell them I’m doing family. LLAP
12. Thank you for including us in your family.
My door is still open to honorary grandchildren. Say “yes” and step inside. LLAP
13. Thank you for reminding us to treasure the small things.
We’re at our beach house. Susie is walking Max. I ‘m reading about Norman Rockwell. Giving thanks for these gifts . LLAP
14. Thank you for reminding us to take some time for ourselves.
15. Thank you for embracing the weirdness.
Makeup master Fred Phillips teaching my son Adam to give a Spock haircut. LLAP
17. Thank you for reminding us of our real place in the universe.
“You are a child of the universe. No less than the trees and the stars.” LLAP
19. Thank you for reminding us to be courageous.
Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively impose domination over others. Help a friend. LLAP
20. Thank you for teaching us to love.
21. Thank you for helping make the world a better place.
I’m so proud of all my honorary family. Be kind to one another and make the world a better place. Love, LLAP